- Players will be warned once about no contact, if they continue, a two-minute penalty will be assessed.
- If the ball is loose anywhere on the floor, all players can make an attempt to pick up the ball. No-contact permitted when going for a loose ball. Possession will be awarded right away to the other team if a player stick checks or body checks the opponent going for the loose ball.
- No Fighting (Kicked out of the league).
- No Face to Face verbal confrontations, two-minute unsportsmanlike penalty will be assessed to both players.
- While on defence, no more than one player can defend an opponent at any time.
- For example, a defense is not allowed to double team a player who is killing a penalty, play blown down if this happens and a new 30-second possession begins.
- Team on a powerplay can have more than one player attempt to pick up a loose ball, but if a member of the shorthanded team picks up loose ball, the other team is still not permitted to double the ball-carrier. Only one player can stay and defend the ball-carrier and other teammate must back off. A new 30-second possession will be awarded to the shorthanded team if this occurs.
U9 & U11 will play 3v3 on a shortened floor with on ball stick checking.
U13 & U15 will play 4v4 full floor with on ball stick checking.
15+ will play 4v4 full floor with on ball contact.
Girls will play 4v4 full floor with on ball stick checking.